We specialize in items that have old industrial, vintage or antique appeal, as well as handmade accessories and wares. We select our vendors based on creativity, aesthetic, and craftsmanship.
We are now accepting applications to participate in our upcoming Summer Flea Markets. We are currently seeking vendors who specialize in vintage and antique treasures.
If you are a maker, creator, or collector, and would like to apply for a booth, please fill out the form below with the following in mind :
- Accurate information. We have been amazed by the number of applications we have received. Our dedicated committee does their very best to review each application thoroughly, but we simply do not have time to chase down information. Incomplete applications, dead links, and/or typos in your email address or website can pretty quickly send your application into Flea limbo. Take your time and double check your application before submitting. Nothing breaks our heart like an awesome idea that only leads to a dead end.
- A strong brand. While we firmly believe that you are all multidimensional beings who are passionate about a multitude of crafts, and pursuits it is also important to build a strong brand with a cohesive product line. It makes you more approachable and memorable to shoppers--and our application review committee.
- A unique perspective. Some vendor categories are extremely competitive--specifically jewelry, vintage clothing, ceramics, and women's accessories. We are committed to producing interesting events with a variety of products and experiences and thus, have a specific aesthetic that we're looking to build. Our aesthetic is always growing and changing, but the one constant is a dedication to the highest levels of craftsmanship and taste in whatever you are doing.
- Quality photos. Honestly, there is nothing that can do more for your application than great images. If your business does not have a Facebook page, Etsy store, or website featuring strong photos, please follow up via email with quality photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with your business and name in the subject line. So ask a friend, hire a photographer (or a photography student), or take an e-course. But spend a couple days getting the right photos. It will serve you well AND, should we invite you to be a BF vendor, you will want some nice photos to fill out your vendor page on our website.
- The right attitude. We utilize our markets as a business incubator and see our vendors as part of a community. Nice people are our people. Dedicated, enthusiastic, collaborative people are our people. And patience is a must.
* The above application is for the 2015 Bozeman Flea markets. All applicants will receive an email in regards to participation, but please note that upon submission of this form, you should NOT expect a confirmation email. Keep in mind, not all vendors who apply will be accepted to participate. Thanks so much for your interest in being a part of the Flea! *